Welcoming a baby to your life is a magical thing. But dropping a ton of money on maternity clothes that will get very little wear is … not. The solution? Rent bump-friendly styles at a fraction of the cost! We’ve been getting questions from our members around maternity clothing so we’ve curated some of our favourite dresst pieces that also work great for the mammas-to-be!.
Clothing rental with dresst™ is:
- Cost-effective - Wear our bump-friendly styles from the brands you know and love at a sweet monthly price
- Flexible - Return or swap the clothes as you move past the different stages of your pregnancy with ease
- Ultimate comfort, style and versatility - As your bump changes, you don’t need to worry about buying new clothes you’ll never wear again. Our maternity-friendly styles take you from the office to a quick errand, from the comfort of your home to a cottage weekend, and even special occasions such as birthday parties or your very own baby shower.
Everyone has their own style so we’re featuring two moms who wore dresst pieces throughout their pregnancy! Let us introduce you to…
1. Ultra Femme - Medge
Versatile, Feminine, and Comfy was what Medge (@myvoguishdiaries) aimed for during her pregnancy. As a content creator and a mom, her picks are flattering for various occasions while offering comfort and ease throughout the day.
- Free People Kiss Kiss Blouse - a lightweight flowy top that pairs beautifully with a pair of maternity jeans. Speaking of which...we now offer them for rent on dresst. Check out the comfy cool Isla Maternity Jegging.
- Free People Shannon Dress - this showstopper makes a great bump-friendly thanks to its soft and forgiving silhouette. The sash tie is very accommodating and a cute way to give your bump a little definition!
- Joie Kierra Blazer - Medge loved wearing this longline blazer unbuttoned over a dress for a more polished look, its oversized cut allows for easy movements while its pastel colour make it a pretty piece to wear with patterned tops or dresses.
2. Urban Chic - Kelly
“Cozy, but make it chic” - is how our Co-founder would describe her pregnancy style. Throughout her journey, Kelly enjoyed wearing her favourite brands by sizing up, choosing stretchable materials and bump-friendly styles.
Below are Kelly’s most loved styles that she can’t wait for other moms-to-be to try.
- Current/Elliot Vega Dress in Heather Grey - Kelly felt sexy showing off her bump in this ultra-comfy, stylish dress as it hugged her bump in all the right places
- Misa Savanna Dress was a go-to for Kelly during her first trimester for photoshoots and events when her bump wasn’t ready to be front-and-center. The dress’ forgiving elastic waist and layered cut made her feel beautiful and kept her bump under wraps.
- Free People Time Test Onesie was her go-to for literally everything during her third trimester. From lounging around, running quick errands, or doing home workouts, there wasn’t an occasion that Kelly didn’t wear this ultra-soft and comfortable onesie!
Excited to see more bump-friendly styles? Head over to our Maternity-friendly collection for easy keepers that are comfy, stylish and give you plenty of wear post pregnancy too!
As usual, dry cleaning, insurance and shipping are always free!