Let’s be honest - when we all started working from home sweatsuits every day was the BEST. But after 3 months, the novelty has started to wear off. Comfort is still king, but if you’re looking for a way to spruce up your look from the waist up (party on the bottom, pro on top), we’ve got a few tips for you!
At dresst™ we believe getting dressed should be easy and fun- which is why clothing rental is such a great option when you’re working from home:
- You’ll always have something new to wear without having guilt for only wearing it once Your favourite Summer 2020 Fashion Trends are delivered right to your doorstep with your picks arriving dry-cleaned and carefully-packed, always.
- It’s a “try before you buy”! Not ready to part with a piece you fell in love with? You can buy it for between 20-50% off - total deal, right?
If you’re ready to make working from home look good, here are a few ways you can win best dressed at “the office” on your next Zoom Call.
1. Bring On The Bold
Just because we’re working from home doesn’t mean we can’t dress up. From your desk to the kitchen, from the couch to whipping up a drink for yourself, slip into bold printed or coloured top. Pro tip: finer prints can appear “busy” on camera so you’ll want to stick to bigger, bolder prints and colours to pull off this look.,
2. Blazers To Refine ANy Casual Looks
Still pulling the casual t-shirt and sweatpants? Not a problem. Throw on a blazer over your sweats and smooth out your tee. The result? An overall refined effect in a matter of seconds.
3. Mix Your Materials
Mixing different textures and materials is not a new style tip, but works wonderfully every single time. A sprinkle of gold accents, a hint of edgy metal detailing, or a feminine touch of lace goes a long way. And of course, your waist-down-wear is totally up to you, but your waist-up definitely says "I'm a fashionable career woman"
- Parker Cayman Jumpsuit
- Rebecca Taylor Sleeveless Faded Floral Top
- Suncoo Leonie Top (this runs big so we suggest sizing down)
4. Show Up In An Interesting Neckline
Whether it’s razor-sharp, scalloped or ruffled, it’s all happening up top, guys. You can still wear leggings, yoga pants, shorts and slippers, with socks (Cold feet? No thank you), waist-down.
5. Top It Off With Accessories
It’s all about your creativity. While headbands are imperative when it comes to concealing a bed-hair situation or pulling off the same top knot for the third day in a row, it’ll also help to polish your look. You can also pull together your look with an easy pair of hoops or a layered chain necklace.
And there you go, 5 easy ways to win your Zoom meetings look. Excited to see what’s new in our closet? Check out Summer Essentials collection for our latest sunny days picks.
Again, you know the drill, shipping is always free and same-day delivery is available in downtown Toronto for orders placed before noon.