When you ask a fashion fan for the list of their style icons, there’s a good chance Alexa Chung is on that list. The British It Girl has developed a style that is of her own and never failed to catch the attention of others in the best possible fashion.
What we love about Alexa’s style is that while she embraces classic pieces, she’s also a risk-taker.
We’re charting below some of our favourite looks of hers over the years, which you can pull off by mixing and matching items from the dresst closet!
Androgynous and Cool
One thing we can all learn from Alexa: Never underestimate a great jacket. Whether it be a fluffy fur coat, a velvet green jacket, or a classic plaid blazer, she knows how to create a winning style formula - pairing it back to basic items and let the jacket shine!
Jackets to rent to get the look:
- Tiger Of Sweden Novel Faux-fur Jacket
- Theory Modern Power Jacket
- Ted Baker Colour By Numbers Windowpane Check Blazer
Daytime-strolling-Alexa might just be our favourite Alexa. She loves to make the most out of an item by layering: turning a summer dress into a dreamy fall outfit or pairing it with unique pieces in her closet for a chic and fresh look.
Items you can rent to get the look:
Classic... With A Twist
Here comes the real beauty of Alexa’s impeccable fashion sense: putting a fresh spin on vintage-inspired pieces. Knit cardigan with leather pants? Brilliant! Polka dot blouse with a sleek, high-shine leather skirt? Why not. Denim overalls with a graphic long-sleeve? A total yes!
Rent the look:
- Free People Moon River Cardigan
- Equipment Slim Signature Blouse
- Free People Carly Flare Denim Overalls
Celeb style isn’t as tough to achieve as you may think. Head over to our latest collection to spruce up your wardrobe.
Clothing rental is a great solution when you want to:
- Try something new but not ready to commit (no more buyer’s remorse!)
- Avoid the stressful traditional in-store shopping (our store www.dresst.ca is available 24/7, so you can shop from anywhere and at any time)
- Get excited about getting dressed every day (new arrivals are added every month, so you’ll always have something new to wear)
- Become more fashionably sustainable
If you live downtown Toronto, place your order before noon to get your favourite looks in the evening with our free same-day delivery.